Allison and Spencer were married a few days after the holiday on December 29th. The newly redecorated Chart House Annapolis, an old boat house turned restaurant, was a breath taking venue for the reception.
Allison and her bridesmaids began their day getting ready at the Bride's parent's house in Annapolis. Ariel Lewis helped the girls to look their best on this special day!
The blush pink and white flowers were a refreshing sight to see in these cold winter months!
Spencer and Allison tied the knot at St. Margaret's Episcopal Church which was still beautifully decorated for Christmas. The bridal party was transported to the reception in a bright red trolley by Towne Transport.
The large windows at the Chart House looks across the water to downtown Annapolis, which was quite the treat for guests.
Congratulations Allison and Spencer! Being a part of your day was such a treat! Thank you to all the incredible vendors!
- Coordinator: Wedding Savvy Inc.
- Church: St. Margaret's Episcopal
- Reception:Chart House Annapolis
- Photographer: Joy Michelle Photography
- Band: Mr. Potato Head
- Flower: My Flower Box Event
- Rentals: Select Event Group
- Cake: Graul's
- Make up/Hair: Ariel Lewis
- Transportation: Towne Transport