Kevin and Jill were married at the groom's family home in Annapolis on a hot June day, it couldn't have been a more beautiful event. Guests arrived and were treated with lemonade to cool them down before the ceremony began.
The couple got married overlooking the river with beautiful ceremony music played by Bay Strings Trio and a personal sermon by their reverend. The rustic barn was transformed into a chic reception site. The long tables were covered in white linens topped with full flower arrangements by Silver Stems. The gorgeous sunset brought all the guests outside and was later followed by fireworks for the couple. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor as the night went on.
We are so happy for the new Mr. & Mrs. and thankful we were a part of their big day!
Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. and thank you to all of the vendors!
- Wedding Consulting: Wedding Savvy Inc.
- Florist: Silver Stems
- Cake: Fiona's Cakes
- Caterer: Ken's Creative Kitchen
- Ceremony Music: Bay Strings Trio
- Reception Music: DJ Dave Tieff
- Photographer: Mike B. Photography
- Hair/Makeup: Beautiful Makeup by Vicki
- Porta Potties: Bobby's Portable Potties
- Transportation: Chesapeake Charter
- Valet: Towne Park
- Lighting: Event Dynamics
- Flooring: Loane Brothers