Some memorable ideas you'll want to steal for a summer wedding (or even party)!
1. Themed Cocktails and Flavored Water- Drinks infused with seasonal fruits or flowers.
2. Lawn Games- Cornhole, ladder toss, or horseshoe!
3. Lip Reader- A lip fortune teller! Kiss a paper and allow the reader to suggest some traits.
4. Hanging Flowers- Gorgeous flowers hanging from ceilings or trees.
5. String Lights- These lights always set the mood and are the perfect summer wedding addition.
6. Acapella Group or String Band- Have a surprise acapella group to sing at your cocktail hour or reception! Or even a string band during cocktail hour to create a peaceful ambiance.
7. Send off Sparklers- As the couple walks out of the ceremony or reception, wave some sparklers to send off the newlyweds!
8. Bonfire- Who doesn't love some s'mores or a campfire?
9. A Wedding Painting- Have a live artist come and paint a scene during your wedding!
10. Ice Cream Truck- This will satisfy everyone's late night sweet tooth craving!